Apartment Therapy’s Top 5 Home Tours
My friends over at Apartment Therapy are back and this time they have rounded up their top 5 home tours on their site. These home tours are the kind that make you want to pickup everything and just move right in, it’s no wonder they have become the top home tours on their site. Now lets get into it and appreciate all these beautiful spaces for what they are worth. Take it away Apartment Therapy:
1. : Akhira’s small space in Brooklyn is super smart and stylish. We love how her positive energy comes through, both in the design of her home and as one of the stars of our new video house tours, launched for the first time this year. Photos by
2. : The tour of Tim and Hannah’s mini mountain cabin is, hands down, one of the most popular tours we’ve ever published. Inspiring in it’s simplicity, we think it appeals to that part of everyone that dreams of getting away from it all. Photos by
3. : Miranda’s memorable New Orleans home has history, personality and soul. Not to mention the backdrop of a double-decker bus. A reader put it best, “I felt I wandered through a magical hip dream.” Photos by
4. : This Colorado couple, Rebecca and Dustin, got creative to find a home that works with their budget and future goals (like not wanting to pay down a big mortgage) and created a lovely, personality-filled space that fits all the functions they need in just enough square footage. Photos by
5. : Tours of artists’ homes never disappoint. Getting a glimpse into the real life style of creative people is a special treat and Laura and Ray’s tour is no exception. We love their creative use of color and the simple, relaxing feel of their home in Austin. Photos by
As if that wasn’t enough goodness you can catch many more beautiful homes in Apartment Therapy’s new book, . Now go grab yourself a copy of their book and while you are at it you can by my book HERE.