Etsy Finds: Volume V
Hello, hello again, it’s here to bring you another dose of Etsy goods for your home and body. This time it’s “Etsy Finds: Volume Five” which doesn’t quite rhyme but for some reason feels like it does, right? If you’ve missed the other posts in this series, just click right on here. If you’ve been keeping up, then there’s no need to click away, let’s jump in. I love that I get to share these unknown makers with you and hopefully inspire you to shop smaller and with some more intention! Without further ado…
1. by Magic Linen | From $141. The small pom-pom details on this duvet are so adorable and since they’re really small scale, they read more mature/adult room, less kid. The washed linen is also an OEKO TEX-certified fabric, which promises that each stage of production is socially and environmentally friendly.
2. by Cord & Satchel | From $50. I’m obsessed with good travel accessories. This wrap is an answer to those annoying tangled cords and has a beautifully worn look.
3. by Under Cover UK | $37. These retro photo albums are really inspiring me to get back into the printed photo game. I think it’s because they’re so minimal and the colors feel nice and warm. They’re a great balance of old and new!
4. by MLKANHNY | $96. These brass measuring spoons are hand-hammered, which adds a whimsy to your kitchen. Cooking definitely does not come naturally to me but the more pretty things I get to use in the process, the more I see myself doing it!
1. by Mignonne Handmade | $46. These girly-girly earrings are handmade in small batches in the countryside in the south of France. I suppose the only way to feel even more involved in the process would be to have to pick them up in person…
2. by The Beed & The Fox | $28. This T-shirt is so cute with an undeniable retro feel. This brand is all about “reconnecting to a simpler time, a time before cell phones and apps and all those things that interrupt family time.” I can definitely “get down with that” (that’s a ’70s saying right?).
3. by Lacourtrie | $49 (on sale). These handmade espadrilles are as Spanish as they look! They’re the perfect summer shoe as they’re comfortable and simple but can easily be made to feel more dressed up with the right outfit and accessories (perhaps the earrings from #1?).
4. by Stationery Boutique | $45. The idea of sharing a business card instead of an Instagram handle is one I definitely subscribe to. This customized rubber stamp makes the tactical exchange feel more personal.
1. by Yokoo | From $20. Affordable, unique and beautiful artwork can be really hard to find. So I’m happy to introduce you to this Etsy shop. Each print is made individually so you can even request a different size if your space requires something a bit bigger.
2. by Kiliim | From $65. You know what else is hard to find? Unique and affordable rugs! This Etsy seller has an amazingly fun selection. Each rug is handmade in a small village in Egypt. It was once a lively place but technology, unfortunately, took rug making away from their community. With each purchase, you’re helping to put Fowwa back on the map!
3. by MLKANHNY | $38. Here we have some more handmade jewelry for you. The texture of the wave of this earring is a stunning but simple feature. It adds a little bit of a pop without feeling too statement-y.
4. by The Atlantic Ocean | From $98. Are you ready to hear some genius ingenuity? This beach bag has a burlap unlined bottom section so when sand gets in your bag, it sifts right out!
1. by Sandgrens | $199. Yes, these are expensive clogs, but, when expensive means impeccable quality… I’m game. These clogs have been forged by hand by a family-owned company founded in the 19th century as a leather tannery. The attention to detail paid to this brand’s items is incredible, as “the word ‘ short-cut’ is not in their vocabulary,” according to their mission statement.
2. by Blake Beaudette | $70. You all probably remember that I’m a huge fan of . Well, he’s started adding wood bases to his pieces and they are insanely gorgeous. I’ve already taken home three, and I think Ginny has already nabbed one as well so I suggest getting in there before employees of EHD past claim them all!
3. by Green Cove Collective | $20. The speckled fabric on these hats adds a really unique feature to an otherwise standard accessory. I love the idea of sprucing up an outdoorsy outfit with a hat that’s a bit nicer than the cap we’re all wearing to support our local baseball teams.
4. by Blamo Toys | $239. Full Discloser: I’ve been coveting these onesies as a Halloween costume for years! I know I’m early and we’re peak summer, but…never too early to start planning, right?. For some, Halloween is an opportunity to show some skin and feel risque. I’ve always preferred to find a costume that feels as close to pajamas as possible!
Thanks for checking out my finds! Let me know in the comments below if you feel inspired by these small makers. And as always, I wish you an easy wait and a skilled UPS driver (to assure your packages arrive safely). Thanks again EHD readers.