Material Girl #1 – mood-boarding with a personality
In the quest to tap back into my creativity six months post baby, I went back to my roots on this new series – playing with pretty things to make a pretty photo. So, welcome to the new series called ‘Material Girl’ where we create a mood board out of interior design materials with a particular personality/girl involved. I’m not talking a specific person (although that is a way better idea and now we will be doing that soon) but more just different styles of personality.
This chick is Poppy Hightower. And she is F.U.N.
Oh Pepper? Here’s what she’s like:
She lives in the upper east side in a modest apartment that her parents bought for her while she was going to NYU studying communications. She drinks Belvedere vodka with fresh squeezed pink grapefruit, wears a high quality push up bra, gets eyelash extensions frequently, works in advertising (and works hard), and she owns every episode of Friends and watches them while she cleans the apartment. She’s a good time girl, with a contagious laugh, has a ton of fabulous friends and secretly fosters cats.
1. | Classic Tile and Flooring, Santa Monica
2. | Classic Tile and Flooring, Santa Monica
3. Stone Scraps from the stoneyard n/a
4. | The Fabric Store
5. Meteor Flower in Bollywood | by Jane Blevin from Wallnut Wallpaper
6. | Bourget Bros
7. napkin | Anthropologie
8. | Anthropologie
9. | Liz’s Antique Hardware
10. | Astek
11. | Sydney Harbour Paint Company
12. | Sydney Harbour Paint Company
13. Vanier Hampton Wide Plank Series in Cottage Gray | Build Direct
14. | Edelman Leather
15. | Edelman Leather
16. Stone Scraps from the stoneyard n/a
17. Tackapousha in Mermaid by Grow House Grow | Walnut Wallpaper
18. | Porcelanosa