Trolling Craigslist… Louisville!
Its been a while since I trolled Craigslist in Louisville. It’s almost like I’ve stopped prioritizing shopping in cities that I have no ability to purchase in. Nay, folks. I’m still here and so is Craig. And Louisville was VERY fruitful this week.
I mean, get your phones ready, Louivillians. There is SUCH good stuff here.
1. On the count to ten after this post is published I’d guarantee you that these are gone. Why? Because these are the trifecta of a good steal. Such a nice shape. A totally lovely color (olive is on its way back, folks) and that price is RIDICULOUS. Congratulations lucky buyer. You done got yourself a STEAL.
2. Yes. Weird modernists stools kinda scream 80’s but in the right environment they make such a statement.
3. Not cheap, but sure is pretty. Like The Olsen twins clothing line. I mean, who can afford that stuff? But on them it just looks so lovely.
4. YES!!! Cobalt is having a moment (its having a lifetime over here in my world). Grab these. They are wonderful.
5. It’s a Thonet. Its sculptural. Its $25. Yes.
6. So stupid. Two Bertoiia chairs for $75? Even if you can’t find two more for less than $400 that is still such a steal.
7. Cute color, good price.
8. Great peacock chair. EXCELLENT price.
9. In the right environment this chair is fun and retro. Crazy lady cool. Like
10. Not incredible. But that is a good price for a lovely chair.
11. It takes a very specific space to pull this off. I’m thinking mid-century southwestern with lots of neutrals , leathers, pottery, etc. It’s a hard one, but for the right person its a good piece.
12. OKEEEEEEEEE maybeeeeeee this was a mistake. When they said ‘deco’ i think we all know that means 80’s which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, right? But unless you are Kelly Wearstler herself, I would skip this. But Kell, doll, grab this and prove us all wrong, won’t you?
13. Yes. So cute, interesting, masculine, nice scale and at $50? It writes itself.
Sorry, its been a while, but trolling Craigslist is BACK!! Where to next, folks?