Trolling Craigslist… Norfolk, VA!
Norfolk, Virginia. I don’t know you, but I like you. Lets troll.
1. $200 You, sir, are overpriced, indeed. But you are kinda wonderful. Offer $120 and you’ve got yourself an awesome lamp. Or if you have some dough, buy that lamp fo r $200. It would be worth it if it were in a store, but I take issue with that price on CL.
2. $200 Its classic and simple, but it ain’t cheap. Again, offer $120 and up to $180 for that bad boy. I love it, but its pretty undramatic to warrant a $200 price tag.
3. $100 So pretty and simple. These could go with an old farm table or with a Saarinen white tulip table. They have integrity and detail without being too busy. My inner country mouse loves these chairs.
4. $395 Beautiful. Wonderful. Way more expensive than all other side chairs sold in stores, but way better than them. So pretty and generally awesome.
5. $100/e These are intensely good. That’s a lot of architecture in a $100 dollar chair.
6. $300 Oh, I’m sorry. WHAT THE EFF IS THIS??? I’m dying to figure out how it could be awesome. As a massive proponent of comfort I’m trying to figure out how I can make this stylish. I may not be able to, but man, I’m intrigued.
7. $125 Oh you want a fun, interesting desk chair? Congrats. You just got one. Start writing that novel, because that red desk chair is pretty fun.
8. $180 Vintage patio sets are hard to find/buy/love. I really like this one. You are cute. Not blowing my mind, but cute.
9. Bamboo Twin Size Headboards $20/e Makes me want to have twins. And if you think I’m kidding I’m not. Off the subject (and record); I kinda want twins.
10. $10 You are pretty ‘dorm room’, but also pretty simple and retro. I’m kinda into you but not really that into you.
11. $75 So pretty and classic. I’ll put my underwear in you. And by underwear I mean lingerie as that’s all I really have in my underwear drawer. #ha #really
12. $380 These are actually crazy beautiful. The woven seat mixed with the beautiful curved arm. Ridiculous. I love them.
13. $75 It’s a fun outdoor cutesy set. Nothing that will be in a magazine but good small-scale for smaller sitting areas.
14. $50 Nice lines, lady. Paint those bad boys, and redo the seats and you have two chairs that can nicely flank a credenza or become king chairs in a dining room. They are crazy cheap.
15. $200 I feel like I see these on CL on the time now, but these guys are still good and classic. Put them around a white tulip table and call it a day. Easy, peasy, friends
Where to next?