Whats New On The Flea
I went shopping and now you can – be sure to snatch up that mini macrame on the right which is for sale below in the roundup. That’s right… new flea for you today, folks and don’t forget that we just launched a new maker collaboration with Jane Denton. Its awesome and selling fast. YAY!
1. Patterned Blue Indigo Pillow: I don’t know one person who doesn’t like indigo, especially when its handmade, picked out at the Rose Bowl and held hostage at my house for a year before I let it turn into this pillow.
2. Antique Brass Bowl: She’s little and old, but she has a lot to offer still.
3. Grape Still Life Aquatint: This is what we like to call ‘Kitchen art’ for obvious reasons. I was tempted to keep this for me since I have a more traditional style kitchen coming up, but I figured i’d try to sell if first. It’s super pretty in person and special.
4. Penguin Bottle Opener: I don’t remember if this is vintage or new (I think its vintage, but sometimes with this kind of stuff I forget). But its so cute for a bar.
5. Top Banana: Duh. Its going to sell the second that I press publish. For your boss for Christmas/Hannukuh?
6. Orange & Blue Planter: Could be a planter or coin dish, key dish, or part of your larger pottery collection. The terracotta/blue combo is so pretty.
7. Tiger Plate: I LOVE this and such a great gift for someone who likes midcentury Bennington-style pottery.
8. Pink Marbles: I have used these in so many shoots you’d be shocked. They look like silly pink marbles but they really come in handle to help fill that adorable little vessel or plate on a side table.
9. Green Ceramic Relief Vessel: Sold. So fast. I love this footed planter or vase. These are the things you spot out of the corner of your eye and you bee-line for at the flea market.
10. German Sewing Scissors: For all you german seamstresses out there. Also translates well on english clothing.
11. Wicker Turtle Planter: For all of you who love that playful California mod look – or eclectic english garden look. For all you borderline weirdos, basically – of which I am one.
12. Brass Heart Box: – Such a great little gift for someone who likes simple, pretty sweet brass goodness.
1. Sunrise Original Art: For you somber, neutral types. I love this seascape.
2. Patchwork Wood Bookends: These are kookie, I know, but there is something totally weird and special about these things.
3. Danish Figural Vase: I have such a thing for these types of things. You can’t have too many of these in your house, but a few of them definitely creates a conversation.
4. Danish Blue Glass Bowl: So thin, big and beautiful. Great for salads but also just pretty on the dining table with fruit.
5. Pink Marbled Serving Plate: These are so beautiful and I can’t believe i’m selling them. They have hints of gold in them and they aren’t printed, they are the real deal (even the back is marbled).
6. Brass Armadillo: For those of you who’s brass animal collection was missing the armadillo.
7. Small Woven Macrame: It’s perfect for a bathroom, entrance, or above a nightstand.
8. Paisley Napkin Set: For all you Vera napkin fans, these vintage ladies are in perfect condition.
9. Meadows Landscape Painting: Another landscape because I can’t not.
10. Green Embroidered Pillow: I got this pillow at an estate sale of the most eccentric production designer with the best taste ever. These poppy mid-century pillows are so wild and beautifully made.
11. Asymmetrical Table Lamp: Perfect for a little bookshelf – sculptural and functional.
12. Artisanal Wood Clipboard: Why don’t we clipboard things more???!!
1. Blue Hanging Planter: Vintage and sure, one could also call it an ashtray, but technically it’s a planter.
3. Female Nutcracker: It’s a conversation piece for sure, but why not break open some nuts with that lady?
4. Blue Enamel Bowl: I’ve made so many salads in this bowl. So many. Now you can, too.
5. Painted Eggs on Wood Stands: I’m obsessed with these and if I didn’t have kids I would own these in a second. Handpainted, so weird and unique and perfect for a collectors shelf.
6. Wheat Field Landscape: Pretty little painting for a pretty little nook.
7. Pink Chip n’ Dip: So pretty and handy for your holiday parties?
8. Skeleton Keys: Something else I’ve had for ages and have loved styling with.
9. Blue & White Studio Vase: I will regret not keeping this guy. I LOVE IT.
10. Urchin Vase: Yea, it’s amazing. I just bought it and i’m only not keeping frankly because I wanted some dope pieces on flea to show off my skills. You are welcome, you lucky buyer.
11. Blue Studio Pitcher: It’s so kookie, fun, and adorable.
12. Brass Football: So cute in a kids room, despite the fact that Charlie may not be allowed to play that oh-so-fun sport (I’m mostly just hoping to divert his attention to virtually any other sport despite the fact that both of us come from HUGE football families).
13. Stoneware Bowl: I love this pretty little dish. It has been in so many shoots in my house and I truly don’t know why I would sell it. It’s simple and special – my two favorite things together.
14. Midcentury Teapot: An estate sale find that would look amazing in our new kitchen.
15. Turquoise Napkin Rings: How cute are these? I don’t think I’ve ever used napkin rings in my life except for styling a shoot, but these are motivating me a bit.
Lots more coming soon, folks. Right now we have a batch every two weeks and maybe the first week of December we’ll amp it up and release 100 pieces. Stay tuned and happy Saturday!